The MIGHT Time System
Any little distraction can devastate your productivity for the day and keep you from accomplishing the actions that move you closer to your goals.
So take a moment and imagine what your life would be like if there was a system you could simply plug into, where all you have to do is show up, and where you accomplish more in one hour then you do all day.
Let me introduce you to PRO U Professor Patrick Combs, and a powerful system he co-founded called MIGHT Time.
He calls this system MIGHT Time, because it’s a specific time during which you accomplish MIGHTY victories that help you achieve your dreams. The first rule of MIGHT Time is showing up matters.
You see MIGHT Time is not about setting goals, anyone can do that right? That’s why the second rule of MIGHT Time is showing up matters.
MIGHT Time is simpler than goals…
Here’s a fact for you, most goals that are set are NEVER achieved. Why? Because simply setting goals isn’t enough. That is why MIGHT Time is made up of seven super simple strategies you can implement today to ensure you are taking the right actions to achieve your goals.
- Dedicate one hour of your day for just 3 days week for working specifically towards your dreams in life. Just one hour – no more, no less. Call this hour your MIGHT Time.
- Start your day with your hour of MIGHT Time. (The sooner in the day you do your MIGHT Time, the sooner you’ll get into that productive mode.
- During this hour, take 3 actions dedicated to the pursuit of your dream. (Just 3 – No More Trust Me).
- These actions must help you in pursuit of your dream. They cannot be “to-do list” type actions.
- Each action must be easily completed in 20- 30 minutes.
- Eliminate all distractions for this hour. (Close the door, turn off all ringers…yes, that includes your cell phone, too, and NO EMAIL.)
- Take BOLD actions. You cannot accomplish a big dream staying in your comfort zone; these actions are meant to drive a different result, so they must be different actions than normal.
What’s important here is that you understand that when you consistently implement these seven strategies, you will see for yourself just how mighty your days can be. Your efforts will compound over time, and this one hour, three times a week will cultivate new opportunity and make your dreams become your reality.
You’re probably wondering, as MIGHT Time becomes a part the very fabric that drives you, how you will keep yourself accountable and consistently do the things that will help you stay the course.
Ask yourself these key questions…
Because the questions listed above are direct, they will give you the perspective required to keep you on course with actions in your MIGHT Time.
Little by little you are beginning to understand the power of putting MIGHT Time to work for you 1 hour a day, 3 days a week.
The bottom line…MIGHT Time Works.
But I want you to be the judge, so I am personally inviting you to join me on a call I co-host with Patrick Combs and experience MIGHT Time first hand. Simply click here or on the image above to gain access to a special MIGHT Mastery Call. The call is held every Monday – Wednesday at 10:30 EST, and as a bonus, I will also send you a FREE video series to help jump start your MIGHT Time today.
Share and Enjoy